Facials can be expensive but even still, they’re really important for skin maintenance. Facials allow you to relax, they increase circulation of blood under the skin, and they allow for skin cell renewal.
Facials also decrease waste underneath the skin which reduces puffiness and fluid accumulation by working with the lymphatic system. Anti-aging facials prevent premature aging, wrinkles, and sagging skin. If getting regular facials seems a bit luxurious, why not consider this anti-aging at home mini facial?
Try This 7 Step Anti-Aging At Home Facial
1. Use a natural product like coconut oil to remove makeup, especially eye makeup.
2. Wash the face with a gentle cleanser and take the time to massage the product into your skin. Use long, deep strokes. Use a firm stroke between the brows. Massage along the jaw bone. You may want to double cleanse the face.
3. Use a gentle exfoliation scrub. Again, massaging it into the skin. Avoid the sensitive, thinner skin around the eyes. Add a bit of water if the scrub gets dry. Once you’re done applying the scrub, sponge it off.
4. Close the eyes and apply a spray toner to the skin.
7. Apply a moisturizer with built in broad spectrum SPF.
Sara Novak is a Natural Health Care Expert for Zax Health. Follow her on Twitter at @sarafnovak.